Our Ethos Team
Ethos means the special character of a place or person.
We are a church school and we have an important set of Christian values that are at the centre of everything we do. This is part of what makes our school so special.
Our ethos makes Hernhill a wonderful place.
Our Ethos Team help keep our school character (ethos) special.
- Choose the songs for worship
- Visit class worships on Thursdays
- Gather evidence of the school values in action
- Organise prayers for worship. This involves helping children write the prayers and then arranging which days they will be said in worship.
- Collect pupils’ views
- Report to the headteacher and governors about the school ethos